Thursday, 15 September 2011

Wedding Hair

I never had a trial for my hair, I just went to my regular hairdresser and showed her a picture. I've been going to the same salon for about 2 years and she already knows what works and doesn't work for me.
If you're having back-combing done bring your own shampoo/conditioner to the hotel on your wedding night. On top of the fact that it takes ages to take pins out of my hair (26 of them!) I had to somehow fix up the nest that was on my head with the crappy stuff.

This was my main inspo picture, we tried getting volume at the top but it just didn't look right without extensions so she pulled some hair back and added a boofy thing. I almost had a heart attack when I checked the mirror and looked like Russell Brand as she was back-combing the shiz out of it but she kept reassuring me that it will look flawless.
I fell in love with the headband and wanted my hair like this with it. I got it from Etsy for around $25. It was pretty heavy and wouldn't have lasted on my head for very long. So we tried on my dress as a belt and it fit perfectly.


8 comments:

  1. OMG, is that first picture you? That is how I want my hair for my wedding next weekend, and I couldn't find pics ANYWHERE!!! Do you have any more of the style you could email me at all?? phatgirl_au@yahoo.com.au I would be ever so grateful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup that's me, I just emailed you some more pics of the hairstyle, hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you email me the pics too? That is gorgeous and exactly what I've been looking for. My email is whoop@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have more pics... Even some with the veil..... Karap727@live.com thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wedding hairstyle is amazing! If you wouldn't mind sending me a few more picture of the front/side I would really appreciate it! kelly.klingbeil@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can u send me some hairstyles? I have a wedding next weekend n have no idea how to do my hair. My hair is a little past my shoulders! My email address is stephnaddy@yahoo.com please & thank u!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wedding hairstyle!! How did they do the back exactly? Please email me any directions or pictures of the back stephanie_s7@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete