Monday, 17 October 2011

Bling bling!

Oooh I'm so excited, I have the prettiest bling on my finger right now!
My original engagement ring was nice & simple, there was a lot of pressure for hub to have a family friend make it & on top of it we were still very young then so choices were limited and the process was draining.
Then I saw this ring and fell in love. Pure perfection and on top of that I got to go through the process with my hubby this time.
My camera didn't really capture the ring too nicely, the little diamonds surrounding the main one are totally blurry.



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!- babybluez

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful ring. I have been toying with the idea of an upgrade too, but am not sure how soon is too soon to ask for one? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your ring on your blog, it's gorgeous, too pretty to upgrade!

      Delete