Thursday, 20 October 2011

Jingle bells, jingle bells!

If you don't like Christmas then you should probably stay away from this blog until late December because it's going to be very Christmassy. I LOVE Christmas, not so much the day itself or the gifts but just the decorating/christmas lights part of it.
We don't have our own place yet so my decorations are limited but god help everyone once we get our house, it's going to be decorated from floor to ceiling, inside & out.
But for now I'm concentrating on the gift wrapping, every year it's different and co-ordinated except this year I can't choose.

This was last years wrapping.


This year I want to do brights, this combo looks gorgeous.

I have a whole folder of wrapping inspiration, if that's not lame then I don't know what is.

2 comments:

  1. That is not lame at all!! I adore wrapping, in fact I would sneak off when working at Myer fashion to work in the Christmas department, ha! Loved wrapping people's presents too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your good!! I looooveeeee wrapping,I find it therapeutic, but I suck at it :( When it is my own christmas tree though, I will def try the colour coordinated thing, I think it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete