Saturday, 19 November 2011

Christmas surprise

My grandparents have had the same tree and decorations since around 1998. The tree was very bare and it was usually decorated by my younger cousins and it looked like an art project rather than a Christmas tree.
This weekend my grandparents went away with some friends so I took the opportunity to surprise them.
I got my siblings and hubby to help and we went on a big Christmas shopping trip and bought everything from the tree to little decorations around the house. We spent around 5 hours in total on decorating the house, and an hour getting glitter off the carpet and sofa.
 I just hope it doesn't scare the crap out of them when they get home tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. You're such a sweet grand-daughter! I'm sure they'll be thrilled, the tree and decorations look incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Your grandparents will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! What a beautiful surprise for them! :)

    I love Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks =) They loved it, so it was very worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete