Friday, 9 December 2011

Bye bye regrowth

Today was meant to be a nice summery day, and it was for most of the morning, so I decided to get my roots done (finally!) so it'll look pretty for a Friday night out with the hubby. I get out of the shopping centre 3 hours later and it's pouring, skies are grey and thunder. Thanks Melbourne.
So looks like there'll be just Christmas shopping happening tonight...goody.

Unlike most girls I don't find going to the hairdressers fun at all. Maybe because I only ever get half head or full head of foils and it takes around 2-3 hours. And the fact that I'm nervous about what it'll look like and how much it'd cost. It's very frustrating how much prices differ from one salon to another. I normally pay $120 for 1/2 head at my regular place, tried a different place (same shopping centre) last time and it cost me $180 for half head then $50 for a blow wave I didn't ask for - and it was really crap.

I don' know why I don't show my face on here.. it's just a face - how bad it can really be? But I will get around to it eventually!

5 comments:

  1. Please do! I'm sure you're absolutely gorgeous with nothing to hide!
    Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I paid $160 for my whole head at a salon earlier this year (before I started to DIY it). Sucks how expensive being a girl is haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great! Please show your face :) I've just started to show mine, bit by bit Lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great :)

    I've learned that when it comes to hair colour it is not worth experimenting with new salons once you've found the colourist who knows what they are doing. Even if it's expensive :(
    Our hair is way too precious <3

    B

    ReplyDelete