Monday, 12 December 2011

Liebster Blog Award

 A big thank you to the gorgeous Ash from Ashmacwithcheese for nominating me. It was a nice surprise considering I haven't been blogging for long.
You must check out her blog, it's a must follow too!

______________________________________________________
Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" and the award is given to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
The award acceptance has a few stipulations:
  1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  2. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
  4. Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.
***
And the 5 fabulous bloggers I nominate for this award are;
______________________________________________________

Very hard only picking 5 as I love all the blogs I follow, these are just the ones I read the most, even before I had my own blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Honey- I too nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MrsB

    Thanks so much for the award! :)
    I'll be sure to pass it along soon.


    BB

    ReplyDelete