Monday, 9 January 2012

Summer Break in Sydney

This summer break we spent most of the time doing family-related things so not too many exciting photos to post. I packed a bunch of skirts & dresses yet the weather didn't behave until the last few days of us being there.

We took advantage of one of the hot days and took our (technically Hubby's) niece & nephew to the harbour. Somehow it went from "Can I dip my foot in the water?" to swimming the the fountains.
Needless to say we had to walk around for over an hour in the sun to get them to dry so they can sit in the car.
 I regretted not wearing a shorter skirt, I would have been in there too!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!

    Hope you had a great break xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, makes me miss the summer!

    Hope you had a wonderful New Year!
    Check out my blog when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope your NY was great too!
      I will definitely check your blog out - doing it right now =)

      Delete
  3. I love Darling Harbour on a sunny day but my parents would never let me go in the water :( Glad you had a good time in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we weren't very responsible adults letting them go in there, but how can you not, it's so tempting.

      Delete