Monday, 20 February 2012

Garnier BB Cream


The Garnier BB cream is not something I'd normally buy but I got two samples of it in the mail last week. And considering the last thing I wanted to do was scrub make up off my sore cheek I decided to use it as it'd be a lot easier to remove than my Estee Lauder foundation.
I have absolutely not idea what BB is or if it perfects your skin but it does make it glow, have subtle coverage and doesn't break me out - which is good enough for me. I ended up buying the full size and have used it everyday last week, it's perfect for those lazy days when you have to leave the house but want to avoid scaring everyone in public.
(I posted this 2 days ago but I think Blogger ate it for dinner as it just disappeared after I read a comment someone posted.)

3 comments:

  1. That happened to me too. I think it was yourself that commented and then POOF the post was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using this stuff too. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to make up and only put in effort when we are going out or I really feel like an ogre. But this is great for the days that I feel blotchy but can't be bothered. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely need this!

    You've been awarded a little something on my blog, feel free to have a looksee-
    http://uniqueblogofawesome.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/im-versatile-my-award-says-so.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete