Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Pimple Solution

I get an annoying cystic pimple once or twice a month and normally there's nothing you can do about them but wait until they go away (Don't squeeze them!). I found this weird solution on the internet years ago and gave it a try although originally it said that it fades the redness for a few hours but it comes back. For me, within a day of applying it (I apply morning and night) it reduces by half then vanishes the day after. This has worked 100% of the time for me.
I use the Systane Dry Eye Therapy eye drops.

__________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. wow! very handy tip. Just last week I had this mega one of my face if only I knew earlier.. i seriously dont even know why I get such huge pimples. I never got any acne when I was in my teens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the worst, painful and feel like a planet on your face! Hopefully it works for you!

      Delete