Thursday, 5 April 2012

Tweezerman


I always do my own eyebrows, my skin hates waxing (and I hate pain!) so I just pluck away whenever necessary. I had the same tweezers for about 3 years.. until my lovely husband decided to use it as a tool for various things. And I repeatedly bought cheap-ish ones (also used as tools at times) which never worked properly. I got really fed up last week and bought Tweezerman ones off eBay for around $20 and they are amazeballs! Easily grabbed all the tiny hairs and the tweezers are very easy to hold while plucking. And they are pink so I doubt Mr.B will be snatching them from now on!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh what cool designs! I use Manicare ones but they are getting a bit old so maybe I will pick up some Tweezerman ones instead. I only hear good things about them!

    ReplyDelete