Monday, 28 May 2012

50th Anniversary Gift

I posted HERE about the gift that we planned for my grandparents. To recap it's getting as many friends and family to write a memory they have of them and put them all in separate envelopes. 
When they opened the first envelope and my grandma saw a letter from her sister who lives overseas she started balling her eyes out before she read it. At one point my grandma's best friend burst into tears, then my grandma started laughing at her... then she started laughing too...then my grandma crying...then they were doing both at the same time. 
Took a good hour to get through them all but the pictures are priceless.

7 comments:

  1. That is so cute!!!

    hehe, love the pic of your grandma where it looks like she's laughing so much it hurts! haha, I love those laughs... well, they do kind of hurt, but in a good way.

    How beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! I think that is the best present ever x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lucky to have such a thoughtful family! Your grandparents are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! You are so lovely. What a thoughtful gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful and so sweet!! Awwww just looking at these pictures makes me all warm and fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is just too sweet and your grandparents are too cute!

    They're very blessed to have their long marriage and a loving family like you!

    I can only hope that one day I will be as lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww so sweet! I don't have my Granfathers around me anymore and these moments you've just shared are real gold.

    ReplyDelete