Monday, 7 May 2012

Tagged.

I have been voted for the Kreativ Blog Award by Sophie from Je'mappelle Sophia. I have done these random things so many times I think you know everything about me, but I'll see if there's anything I haven't mentioned yet.


Rules:

The rules are that I tell you 7 things about myself that my readers may find interesting, as well as nominate 7 other bloggers whom I enjoy.

  • I did Jury Duty 1 1/2 years ago, and loved it! First 2 days sucked, sitting inside with nothing to do for hours with 299 other people until someone calls your number up. I was the last person chosen for the last case out of my group - talk about luck. Only good thing is I was very lucky to have a pretty easy case (although it lasted 2 weeks).. especially considering I was shortlisted for this one.
  • I always have polish on my toes, it's the only thing that makes feet look attractive.
  • On a drive back from Sydney I saw a turtle on the side of the road. This was about 2 years ago and I still regret not stopping and taking it home.
  • I cannot stand the smell of saliva,vomit, and poached chicken they all make me gag.
  • Ever since I was little I've had an obsession with tomatoes, I still eat them as a snack with plenty of salt.
  • When I was little I'd watch Snow White on repeat every day and I'd cry when she "dies" every single time. It drove my mum nuts so she re-taped the movie but skipped that scene and from then on Snow White was a happy movie.
  • I have watched Madagascar so many times I know the movie word for word.

I'm not going to tag anyone as I've been so slow with this that most people have been tagged anyway. So if you haven't and want to do it.. consider yourself tagged.

10 comments:

  1. Ohh, pet turtle!

    When I was little, my favourite was The Little Mermaid. At my 4th birthday party, Mum put it on for everyone to watch. One by one, they all trickled out into the backyard to play, and at my own birthday party I sat in front of the TV on my own, happily mesmerised by the movie until Mum came in and turned it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol how funny about snow white and your mum re-editing it ! LOL OMG poached chicken too eewwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ickiest smell, makes me feel so sick

      Delete
  3. Oh, my crying movie was 'Snoopy Come Home'. Apparently I would get hysterical if that movie came on.

    As for saliva...ew. I have a major saliva phobia. The smell of it makes me gag and sometimes literally throw up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates saliva that much, so so gross!

      Delete
  4. I am so the same with always having nail polish on my toes, when I take it off and look down at my feet it just doesn't look right!!
    Jury duty sounds very interesting, I have always wondered what it would be like. Maybe one day I will find out!
    I might just consider myself tagged and do my own "7 things" post, I find it so interesting reading about other bloggers 7 things :)
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mrs B, bless your little heart in regards to Snow White! I did the same with the My Little Pony and Milo and Otis VHS.

    How sweet is your mum, editing the movie for you! Mine would just roll her eyes and give in to my screaming to SKIP PAST THE SCARY BITS! Seriously, how scary can the My Little Pony movie get? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA what kind of My Little Pony movie did you watch for it to have scary bits?!

      Delete
  6. i love how your mum did that with snow white!!! wow!! amaze!!

    lucky you didn't get the dupas case. hideous pig of a man i hope he rots.

    new follower! x

    ReplyDelete