Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Kmart $15 Skinnies

Ever since Cotton On came out with their Richie Skinnies I never bought any other brand. That is until something went wrong with their sizing with their latest stock and I was left without my staple black jeans. Honestly, I have SO much trouble putting an outfit together without them! Anyway I picked up my usual size 6 Cotton On jeans, got home and they won't go past my calves... then I go to exchange them and the ones I try on won't go past my thighs and THEN the 3rd ones won't button up. And they're all the same size! According to the sales assistant nothing changed with their sizing, even though I have 5 pairs of their jeans that fit normally..

I heard about these K-Mart jeans and while waiting for mum in Kmart I decided to try the grey ones on.
I didn't have high expectations as Kmart clothes tend to be a bit big on me so I avoid them. But they fit like a glove. And best part? Since they're above-ankle length for normal people, they're the perfect full length for the mini-sized people.

I will definitely be picking up the pink ones for the Spring time and black ones until I can find my Cotton On ones that fit!

9 comments:

  1. Have you been to Glassons? I have similar issues in finding jeans that will cover my booty but be a good fit around my waist (size 6 or 8) an I went to Glassons and tried on a pair of their Miss Who jeans - Seriously they are my staple jeans! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I saw their huge collection of jeans but never thought to try them! Definitely will over the weekend - thanks!

      Delete
  2. Nice one! Ugh I had the same problem with cotton on a few years ago and just decided never to get their jeans again! I love Dotti jeans, they fit me perfectly but at the moment theyve only got yuck colours! Grrr! Might have to give these Kmart ones a go! Good colours too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the Factorie skinnies? I bought a pair yesterday and they're great! I have been to two K-Marts and they're both sold out of all the colours I like. So devastating! It's no secret that I adore K-Mart so it was so sad to miss out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 for all Mankind 'the skinny' have stolen my heart ! The problem i have is loose ankle's & calves but these fit like they're painted on (without being skanky)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just putting it out there - I had the exact same issue with cotton on jeans this winter! I haven't purchased them as they make me feel like an elephant! So tight they don't even do up!!

    I actually saw the k-mart jeans advertised last night, love the grey might have to go visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt like an Elephant too haha, I freaked out when I couldn't fit into them but it's definitely a massive issue with their sizing

      Delete
  6. epppp so cheap and hot! I def wanna try a pair on - that's weird about cotton on, but I have heard their sizing can be all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Im definteily getting me some of these!!!

    ReplyDelete