Wednesday, 22 August 2012

China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy

I've spent forever looking for the perfect pedi colour. A perfect mix of pink and coral and extremely bright. Every time I've bought a polish I thought I wanted, it was never good enough so I decided to give this one a go. It's perfect and a lot brighter than in this pic. I'm very white and it makes my hands look tanned (once again, not showing in the pic). This will be a regular on my toes once the sandals and thongs come out to play.

- It dries matte but the top coat fixes that.
- It's very streaky but I applied 3 coats and the 3rd coat covered all the streaks.
- Dries very fast, I did all 3 coats and top coat (on one hand) in 5mins.

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colour! So summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color too!! I always go for a Coral kinda color!

    ReplyDelete