Thursday, 13 September 2012

Random Ramblings.


  • Sorry I've been a little MIA lately my life is a little messy at the moment - organising grandma's new place, selling their old house, dealing with side effects of my meds, and dealing with a oh so fun locked/popping jaw.
  • Anyone else loving the new iPhone 5? We are meant to be saving for America but both reallllllyyy want one, we still have the dinosaur 3GS phones.
  • Hubby has gone to Sydney for the next few days so hopefully I'll be super bored and do lots and lots of blogging... I hope.
  • Next week I'm starting to run every morning, hopefully it will help fix my insomnia and thunder thighs. I'll be taking monthly shots of my progress so I can see that it's worth something, maybe if it's impressive enough I'll share them here.
  • I'm addicted to eBooks! I really don't remember the last time I read a book before I got my iPad (bad, I know) but I've gone through 3 books in the last month. I find a lot of my free ebooks on here. If you have any recommendations of addictive books please let me know, I'm almost done with my current one and it's a little boring.
  • I LOVE my coffee machine, best money spent to save money. Does that make sense? I used to spend around $4.50 per day now it's only about 70c!
  • I'm half way through my Christmas shopping! I have 19 people to buy for and staying within a decent budget is pretty hard. I'll be going to all the outlets in the city on Saturday so hopefully I'll add to the list.  I was going to blog about what I got for everyone but I think that might be a little boring to read.
  • I went to get out of bed yesterday, unaware that my leg was completely asleep... guess who almost tumbled onto the floorboards. Never a good start to the day.

4 comments:

  1. A great catchup post
    Def post running progress pics . I need the inspiration
    I need inspiration to start my Christmas list
    Ewwww dead legs and arms freak me out

    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good book (series) I recommend is The Lying Game by Sara Shepard - she wrote the Pretty Little Liars series too. Theres 4 books in the series so far and my goooodness whenever I read the books I just cannot put them down. So captivating. Lol defs my fave book ever.

    Flat Out Love by Jessica Park is also an amazing book, massive twists!!
    And if you're feeling up to a long read about a blossoming romance with a really unique storyline, read "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes :)

    (I love recommending my fave books lol)

    Thanks for posting that link to free ebooks btw!! I always pay for books on my kindle (I dont mind though) but free books are always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best! Thank you for the recommendations, getting them all now.

      Delete
  3. MrsB... I am flat out addicted to e books too! They come in handy when youre travelling too! So make sure you stock up before America!! You should look into a book I just read. "The Secret Lives of Dresses" by Erin Macean, not sure how to spell her last name. haha I cant believe you are alread half way through christmas shopping... Im impresses slash jel! xx

    ReplyDelete