Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Pizzadillas

I try to find a new recipe every fortnight and decided to try making these Pizzadillas last month because it required very little effort and would keep me within my $50 weekly grocery budget. Although I already made this 3 times within a month, I think it'll be a frequent addition during summer for an easy, light meal.
I followed the basics of the recipe but change the filling with whatever I have or is on special that week. (I also used the Pizza Sauce as a base rather than dipping sauce.) It takes around 5 minutes on low heat per side and it's ready to eat.

6 comments:

  1. Oh they look so delicious! I will be adding this to my list of new things to make for dinner!

    poison in a beautiful bottle

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you manage to feed a family of 5 for $50 a week? Or is that just for lunches for the two of you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not feeding a family of 5! It's just us two.

      Delete
  3. They look so delicious!!
    I wish I could cook! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygodddd
    I LOVE QUESADILLAS
    and these pizzadillas look amazing!
    they are just so much more interesting than a pizza, right?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely going to try these, I love quesadillas and this version sounds delish :)

    ReplyDelete