Wednesday, 19 December 2012

2012 Favourite Things

Shows 
Grey's Anatomy, Dexter, Vampire Diaries, Big Bang Theory, The New Normal, Switched At Birth, Army Wives, Revenge and How I Met Your Mother.

Movies
 Breaking Dawn II

Music 
The Fray, Pink and Taylor Swift.

Books

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park.

Food 

Sushi, Pizzadillas and Nandos.

Technology
iPad and iPhone 5.

Event


Shop 
Shopbop, ASOS, Revolve, Forever New.

Clothes

Hair products 
Moroccan Oil and Dry Shampoo.

Beauty 
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

Perfumes 
Marc Jacobs Daisy and SJP Lovely.

Nails 

12 comments:

  1. Ohh such a good post!! Marc Jacobs Daisy all the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Daisy, don't know why it took me so long to get it.

      Delete
  2. Aw I love this post! :D
    And I see you read Flat Out Love... how good was it!!

    I might steal this post idea from you :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, it'll be fun reading it next December!

      I looooooved the book, read it within 2 nights because I couldn't put it down. I also got all the ones you recommended.

      Delete
  3. Daisy is one of my HG perfumes. Love.

    Lover the rest of your list, too. Also, I need to watch Breaking Dawn II so bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go watch it! It's by far the best one out of all the movies.

      Delete
  4. I love this post idea!! It makes you remember the good stuff from 2012! I might do a post the same if thats OK?! I love Marc Jacobs perfume too! Im using "Oh Lola" right now, LOVE it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss do a post too, they're fun to look back on.

      Delete
  5. Oh awesome post, I wish I had thought of this!!!!

    I may also copy

    Love your list :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm off to have a look at yours now!

      Delete
  6. Hair products...... Totally agree! I don't know what I did before dry shampoo!!
    K xx
    http://melikeyalot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha neither do I, one of the best products ever.

      Delete