Thursday, 27 December 2012

2012 - The Good



  • I'm finally going to the gym! 
  • Got a coffee machine and saved almost $5 a day!
  • Got an iPad, which resulted in an addiction to eBooks & silly games.
  • Celebrated my Grandparent's 50th Wedding Anniversary with a huge and amazing party.
  • Started planning our trip to the US.
  • Surprising my Grandparent's with the memories present.
  • I finally said goodbye to the bleach and welcomed back my natural hair colour.
  • Got through the first year of marriage.
  •  I learnt how to curl my hair with the GHD.. after 5 years of not getting it!
  • Successfully completing my 3 month shopping ban during Autumn.
  • Sorted out the issue we had with the wedding photographer.
  • After neglecting books for a few years, I finally started reading them again.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have had a wonderful year! I love the bow hair tie and the colour of your coffee machine! I have considered getting a coffee machine, might have to put in on my birthday list for next year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work with the gym and the non hair dying. 2 lessons I can learn from you :)

    ReplyDelete