Monday, 1 April 2013

I & J Wedding

On Saturday we attended my cousin's wedding. I woke up an hour before we had to leave, so my hair/make-up and outfit weren't even close to what I had in mind. I bought a dress a few weeks ago but decided it wasn't flattering and had to quickly find something, straighten my hair and hop into the car.
I didn't bring my camera so I had to seal my sister's photos.

The ceremony was held at The Dome on Collins Street.
Little Mia watching her parents getting married.
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That's impressive. Bet you looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats an interesting wedding venue! But it looked nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos. That's an impressive veil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been peeking around your blog and totally love it. Such a gorgeous space. Elizabeth from all that is beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete