Thursday, 23 May 2013

Beauty Buys


I love Batiste but you can barely use this as a dry shampoo. It has a very sticky, powdery feel and it's really hard to get rid of no matter how much you brush it out. I only use it on the bottom part of my hair for volume, which is really good but definitely need the basic one for in-between washes.

One of the only things I bought during the 40% off sale at Priceline. I got Bad To The Bronze and Too Cool. They are perfect together for a quick everyday look, and the white is ideal for the inner corner of the eye with any shadow to brighten up the area.

I got this to review and didn't expect to like it as much as I do. I will definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out.

At first I got the much hyped Demi Wispies lashes but they looked way too drag queen on me. After that I got the 101 Demis and the 1000 Hour Wild Damsel ones from Priceline. Both are so much more wearable than the Wispies.

The other thing I got from Priceline's sale was this highlighter because I thought it'd be easier than applying my Nars illuminator. But it sucks, good thing it was only around $7. Barely any colour/shine pay off, you need to almost colour in the entire area to get something out of it.

I got this eyeliner in White, Teddy, Behind The Scenes and Taupe Me. They're under $2 and last fairly long and are nice and creamy.

This is also around the $2 mark from Priceline. It's just a basic brow pencil that does the job, I usually use matte eyeshadows to fill in my eyebrows so I have no other pencils to compare the quality to.

Real Techniques  {$17.99}
I got this for my birthday from my sister. The pack includes a detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, contour brush and buffing brush. I don't use the foundation brush, they are too harsh for my skin so I just use it to dab on my illuminator. I use the detailer for blemishes, buffing brush for my tinted moisturiser and contour for concealer. I especially love the contour and buffing ones!

The only reason I didn't go as crazy as I would have liked at Priceline is because I know I'll spend way too much at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment