Friday, 9 August 2013

Indeed Laboratories - Hydraluron Review

I don't usually have dry skin, but since I never use anything but an eye cream and cleanser on a daily basis my skin started throwing a hissy fit. My Kiehl's moisturiser is the only one that doesn't break me out, but it still wasn't working well enough. I'm not normally one to pay $30 for something new, but the reviews were too good to ignore.


What it does
Hydraluron ingredients cause a controlled increase in blood circulation which causes your face to be more plump by filling in the spaces formed through the ageing process. 

How to use
It is suggested you apply it in the morning and evening before your usual moisturiser. It doesn't replace your moisturiser. I found that it dries very quickly, so I distribute the small amount between my palms and press it into my skin. It will feel sticky for the first few seconds but then it sinks right into your skin.

What I think
I've been using this for a week now and it's pretty impressive. I noticed my skin was really soft the first time I used it, kind of feel like you just had a good facial. Even though it took care of my dry skin within 2 days I still use it once a night. It also didn't affect my oily t-zone nor did it break me out.

The packaging & price
I love the simple white/writing packaging but the tube would have been more convenient as a pump. 
At first I thought it was very pricey for such a small amount of product but you really do need a small amount for daily use so it should last quite a while. Also the packaging is a bit deceiving as the tube is a lot smaller than box.


You can buy Hydraluron from Priceline.

6 comments:

  1. $30 is pricey for 35 ml! But I use a cleanser now that has hyaluronic acid in it and it's brilliant in keeping the skin fine and soft so I think I might give this one a go once I use up my existing facial moisturisers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very expensive for Priceline! I do wish it was a face cream instead of just a booster though

      Delete
  2. I almost purchased this during the Priceline 40% off sale, had it in my hand and everything.. regretting not getting it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My local Priceline didn't have it when the 40% off was on so I used up a couple of vouchers I had. I don't know if it's worth the full price, I'd definitely hold out until a sale

      Delete
  3. Did you read the reviews on this from VF?
    I'm wondering if I should give this one a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, didn't even know they had reviews on there! I just read about it on Makeupalley and a couple of other blogs. You probably won't notice much of a difference unless you do have dry skin but either way it really does make your skin feel softer

      Delete