Thursday, 29 August 2013

Random Ramblings

I haven't blogged in foreeeevvveeerrr. It feels like all the bloggers have gone into hibernation during winter. I gathered photos from my phone and figured I'd do a quick post.


My hair is at such an awkward mid-length now and I can't decide whether to grow it out or cut it short again. Every time I think I decided I see either a nice "lob cut" or long pretty hair and change my mind. So my hair is in a bun 90% of the time now! Oh and I FINISHED that polish I'm wearing, first bottle to ever be empty.. well as empty as polish bottles can get. 

We finally got our Buble tickets! So exxxcciiittteeeeddddd. It's not until May but still, it's happening. I joined the fan club to get early access and managed to score floor seats. I've been wanting to see him forever but stuff always got in the way, last time he was here was just before our wedding and spending $$ on a concert wasn't an option.

This has been my favourite snack for the last month, looooove greek yoghurt.

Indeed Laboratories products are on sale at Priceline at the moment. I love my Hydraluron, it's such a good primer for tinted moisturiser. If you've been wanting to try them, I think the sale price is much more reasonable. I'll definitely be picking up the Eysilix next!


I got really sick of my "nothing to wear" wardrobe and decided to go on a selling rampage on eBay. I sold almost everything and am left this this and a few more basics which sit in my drawer. As you can tell I'm not into bright colours..

Hubby is going to Sydney this weekend to visit his family, the one weekend he goes, the weather is flawless! I can't believe that Spring is on time in Melbourne, the whole time I've lived here it's never been nice up until October/November. I'm looking forward to pulling out my (very few) short sleeved tops and dresses out next week!

And I leave you with a Panda photo.

12 comments:

  1. Yes I have definitely gone into hibernation. Have not felt inspired to blog. My hair is at the awful mid length stage too. Think I will continue to grow it but it desperately needs a trim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate going for trims, feels like such a waste of money because you don't see a difference

      Delete
  2. Haha yep I used to try and blog twice a week - now I'm lucky to get one post up a week!!!
    I need to cut my hair some time, seriously yuck at the moment!
    So excited for next week's weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, hope it doesn't change drastically by the end of the weekend

      Delete
  3. Loooooove your rings!!

    My hair's also at that awkward length so it's always up in a bun. I can't work out what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I decide soon, can't keep my hair in a bun forever

      Delete
  4. Love that polish! I can see why you finished it-dark polish looks rubbish on me though... boo

    I've been a slack blogger too, but wedding is tomorrow, so will have time and money to do things again hopefully!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations & good luck tomorrow!

      Delete
  5. Look at that cat. HAHAH Boss cat.
    I'm gonna do a selling rampage too. It's getting warmer and I'm gonna list my dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have my huge summer clothes box to get through, can't wait to get rid of it all!

      Delete
  6. I saw the indeed lab sale and thought of you. I am dying to try Hydraluron since I saw it here last. I might also pick up either nanoblur or the eyecream one once I read through what they do.

    I am so jealous you get to sell your wadrobe. No one wants my stuff on eBay. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not selling my stuff for much, it's all chain store stuff, but at least it's better than chucking it out.

      I heard the eye cream is really good, apparently it feels a bit like glue tightening the area which is a bit scary but I don't know if I need tightening just yet.

      Delete