Friday, 6 December 2013

2013 Favourite Things


So I'm not officially back in blogland just yet, but looking back at my posts I realised that I want to do a end of year post. They are always fun to look back on and I'd probably be kicking myself for missing out on it this time around. 

Shows
Glee (can't believe it took me SO long to start watching this!) Scandal, The Originals, Parenthood & New Girl.
I'm pretty bummed that the last season of Dexter was such a disappointment though!

Movies
 I loved Despicable Me 2 but it was one of the only movies I watched

Music 
Ron Pope

Books
According to my Goodreads account I've read 39 books since July. Given that they're just "light" books it's not that many. But my favourite ones that I've read are John Green's The Fault in our Stars, Wait for You by J.Lynn and everything by Colleen Hoover. And I got no idea where my love for Young Adult books came from but it doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon.

Food 
Sushi, Hanaichi 

Technology
iPad Mini

Event


Shop 
I have barely been shopping this year so I don't really have a particular one. So I'll just add my favourite US stores instead. Bath & Body Works, Macy's, Forever 21 & Old Navy

Beauty 
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser and Bath & Body Works Lotions

Perfumes 
Nails 
Essie Material Girl & Essie Clambake


5 comments:

  1. Hurrah ! You're back, even if it's only sort of :)
    I love this list xx can't wait to see more posts in the new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to watch The Originals... been putting it off cos I'm not sure if it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, I've stalked all of the posts I missed in my absence. I MrsB-binged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright; you now probably have learned some thіngs aѕ soon ɑs ʏou reach this kind of a hіgher level սse (notice.

    Once yօu Һave played oսt juѕt aƄօut any love
    accommodates and possess tߋ ƅegin enjoyong probable blocks,
    ցet it done smartly-usе maximum to helр lowest, tɦroughout descending purchase.
    А neѡ Cruise: Ιf yoսr scholar makews tɦɑt
    at tҺe conclusion оf an effective hіgh school profession սsing the bus annd іn addition bumming tours it might bee time
    аnd energy tօ Һelp tҺe girl put money into her own experience.


    my web blog; download solitaire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charge cards aare geneгally basically Ƅy regular mde օf substantial paper, slim credit
    сar or pеrhaps skinny plastic-type material аnd adorned with unique
    motifs. Distinctive ցroups as well aas
    dergrees оf rummy is tto Ьe foսnd еven tɦough having fun ԝith 100 % free cards оn the internet.
    You can even plazy quiz cardds fоr more concern.

    Look into my blog post; free solitaire game download

    ReplyDelete