Tuesday, 4 February 2014

M & J Wedding

On Saturday we attended my cousin's wedding. 
After spending about a week trying to find a dress, I ended up buying this yellow one about 4 hours before we had to be there. Normally finding a dress wouldn't be THAT much of an issue, but I injured my knee last month and can't wear heels. So attempting to find a maxi dress was a pain in the butt, but luckily I found a wedding appropriate one.
(Ignore the bitchface & crappy quality photo, it's the only decent almost-full length photo I could find.)

The cocktail wedding was held at The Boathouse, it looked really gorgeous. I unfortunately didn't end up taking any photos at night when they put the lanterns out. 







8 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful yellow dress you found!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girl, dress and the wedding was nice looking too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful, Love the dress and color on you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are glowing! And wow yellow looks amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yellow dress, sometimes the last minute purchases are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your cousin and you look gorgeous and bright in yellow :)

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am so glad you're back to blogging !

    ReplyDelete