Friday, 18 April 2014

H&M Australia

We ventured into H&M on my birthday on Tuesday. We ended up going at around 6:30pm and only stood in the line for about 2 minutes.
I didn't end up buying anything, it was still too busy to browse properly but took a couple of photos instead. The place had a very Forever21 feel to it, just an overwhelming amount of stuff everywhere. If you're going on a busy day I'd recommend you check out the stuff online before going in the store.

I spent more time in the Kids & Home wares sections because they were pretty empty. The decor stuff was really affordable, I specially loved the white vases, throws & quilt covers (a little too expensive for the quality).
And the kids stuff is super cute but I have nobody to buy it for!




 Did you end up going or buying anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment